assistance (7x more effective) in the comfort of your own home.Our results are unbeatable.
stigma, relapses, depression and consequences of your
sickness and death, having no control and losing it all?
speak with a Physician.
hope and healing.
disruption and hassles.
Substance use disorder is treatable.
Hope, Help, Heal.
Why need treatment
Leaving an old habit is like losing a reliable, comforting old friend or family member, making a hole in your life. You know you’ll miss it, So Why Do It?
-Prevent cancer, multiple size head, tumors, liver,neck, breast, parleys with abuse.
Protect yourself from Cancer: Users suffer a much-increased rate of malignancy of the throat, breast, liver, and G-I tract.
– Survival: Every year over 250,000 die from alcohol, infections, septicemia, substance abuse. No one expects to overdose.
– No way to tell what you buy is worthless or fatal
– Accidents and injuries: 50% less when sober. Same for ER and hospitalizations
– Disability: Acute / Chronic is frequent among users (and alcoholic liver,heart and brain failure).
– Infections including Hepatitis C, HIV and others.
– Mental health: Get relief from anxiety, depression, PTSD and stress.
– Restore peace,dignity, self-respect and comfort.
– Stop withdrawals, cravings, relapses.
– Finances: Your dealer costs 80% more than average treatment. Don’t stay broke.
Cost–Our patients report better finances after treatment costs than before. What’s your best life worth?
Sobriety replaces chaos isolation and misery with health, structure, sanity, and contentment
– Arrests, courts, jail, loss of children: it’s your choice.
– Relationships: How many friends, family and connections are with you now versus the past?
– Your life: Have you lived up to what you wanted to be or could be? Are you satisfied and happy with your life?
– Is this really the Best Quality of Life you want and can achieve? Now that you Know, Act Now Text, Call, Connect and Recover with Overcoming Addictions.
Their outpatient program has a long history of successful outcomes for patients. Overcoming Addictions LLC works closely with each person, achieving the best results that are seven times better than other programs.
No one ever waits for help at Overcoming Addictions LLC, and everyone receives outpatient MAT, either through telehealth or in-person appointments at the office. Their clinicians specialize in MAT because it’s proven to successfully detox people from opioids, including prescription abuse.
During MAT, patients receive Suboxone®, a buprenorphine-containing medication that eliminates cravings and prevents withdrawal symptoms. Patients don’t need to worry about replacing one dependency with another when they detox with Suboxone.
Additionally, the clinicians can safely prescribe Suboxone indefinitely to build and support long-lasting recovery from substance abuse. By comparison, the next option for kicking an opioid addiction, methadone maintenance therapy, requires intensive outpatient or inpatient treatment and puts patients at risk of dependency.
As a science-based treatment, MAT represents that gold standard of care for safely and successfully fighting substance abuse. In addition to medication, the clinicians and the professional staff at Overcoming Addictions LLC offer ongoing outpatient recovery, including therapy that supports patients’ mental health and gives them the tools needed to move forward into a thriving life.
Who needs help?
Spending too much time using or recovering from the substance
Failing to meet your work or family responsibilities
Giving up social or recreational activities to take drugs
Continuing to use the substance when you know it’s a problem
Needing larger amounts to get the same feeling
Having withdrawal symptoms if you stop using the substance
Having an uncontrollable urge for the substance.
Had enough? It can be better than this.
Hope, Help, Heal.
Serving you to Overcome your Challenges and Transform
your Life is our Passion.
Hope, Help, Heal.
You Are Not Alone.
Not local to the area? No problem!
Call now to learn more
Usual treatment for substance use is talk therapy. It believes addiction is a choice- a moral and willpower failure. Recent evidence proves Addiction is a chronic genetic biochemical disease. Like Diabetes,only Medication+CBT works. Results are 7x better